Our Great Hall (Worship Space) can be configured for seating, banquet or open events.
Above, the hall is set up for our annual Pancake Supper
Wedding ceremonies and receptions have made use of our courtyard for pictures.
We have one large multipurpose hall with kitchen and a parlour available:
- Main Hall (large) in the church itself; our worship space converts to event space in minutes; wonderful ambience for receptions, dinners, dances, concerts…:
- plush chairs
- folding tables
- large kitchen with two fridges, stove, kettle, microwave, dishwasher, linens, dishes, cutlery and coffee maker
- Parlour on the second floor which is ideal for meetings:
- smaller kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, kettle, coffeemaker, dishes, cutlery, linens
- furniture typical of a living room
Please contact Sandi Harper to inquire about special events or long-term arrangements. She can be reached at 905-522-1864 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Paul’s is conveniently located minutes from McMaster University and Westdale Village with excellent access to Highway #403. Click on this link for a map to see where we are.